Sunday, September 03, 2006

Traveller as Usual


I spent two weeks in Fayetteville-AR, visiting Ashu in the company of his mother and nephew. It was one of those periods I considered highly creative.
I was able to rewrite and finish the manuscript of a short novel I was working on. The creative juices were flowing so much so that I have started working on another story which will be in the form of a social commentary. Looking forward on how it will turn out. I still have beaucoups of research to do though, but the momentum is there.

Now I am in Oklahoma getting ready for my band The Light Combo to play at a gathering of our friends and fans come Sept. 9. 06. Its going to be fun. That is when we will showcase the release of our live CD 'Village Nights'. A show we did for an Arts N.G.O sometimes back.

From then, I head on to Lubbock Texas for an event and the life of travelling continues.
Raise your hats and pray for your dreams--- You never know They might Come True.

No comments: