Monday, October 30, 2006

Let the Music Playing

Have you ever waited for something so long that your heart hurtS?
Yep you might be thinking Ah that guy has finally fell in Love with his hearts-desire. Nope that is not it. Keep trying. In that department I am still searching-- another good excuse right there. Don't blame me, just take care of my heart. I know she is out there. Mmm where is this going?
Yes you got it. AH NO You missed the right guess once more.

From May 2006 when the band The Light Combo did a live recording at the Train Depot in Norman-OK till October, my heart has been anxiously waiting to see the design and all the funky stuff that goes on a CD. And finally I saw it and heard the music. Yes I am at ease now. I can tell everyone who asked me the question "Do you have a CD?" Yes I do. There is one right here, would you like a copy for your listening pleasure?

Mmm Music takes my soul to places, spaces and beyond. To worlds as far as my soul can soar. So please Keep the Music playing and if you want to add to your collection of Inspiring music give The Light Combo a holler.
You might see me in your backyard playing the Drums. AH yes Music, Music Music, What will I do without you?

No comments: