Friday, June 13, 2008

Tourist in Los Angeles

Yes I am a tourist, tourist in Los Angeles, with a camera and a smile on my face. Looking at places with wonderment and captivated by some facts and a measure of fascination by my surrounding.

Yesterday afternoon, Ali, Amelia and I went to check out the Getty Center by recommendation from our hosts- Mandy and Kalim. Good to say they were right on!!!

I will just share with you a selection of photos and you can guess how amazed I was by the beauty of the place. Although I spent most of my time outdoors, I did make it indoors to take a look at the works of Art on display-- after all I had come to a museum. From European Art to a display of photographs and Art collections of Women in Art and Science, and the Greek bronze sculptures, I got myself cultured- Hahahahhaha.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cameroon. Great country

Anonymous said...

Nice pics Gustaff...
We hope to visit these beautiful places one of these days.

Jafred, Chris, and Fazal