Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Potter's Cup

Oh brother I feel your pain
I know your struggles
I hear your cry

This world seem cruel sometimes
But remember, waves come and go
Seasons change, flowers bloom and wither
It's all part of the evolution of growth

You grow in pain and become stronger
A mother cries at labor, smiles when the child is born
She knows the reward of her pain

Who I my to lecture you about Life?
Life is you and you are life
You know your soul best
And you'll find what makes you grow

I once met a potter who made only cups
I asked, "Why make only cups?"
She smiled and said,
"A cup holds only to give."

You are a cup, always ready to give
Give yourself to the universe
And trust, it will burn your veils
And let you see the light that you truly are
Worries are like sand in a runners shoes,
Dust them away, put them to the side
And focus on your journey.

No comments: