Monday, August 20, 2007

I'll Give My Life for You

I will give my life for You
I will do whatever it takes to be with You
There is something about You that keeps me on my feet
The calm and drive You bring to my life is Imense
You inspire me into Action, provide cautious advice,
treat me with kindness and shelter me in Love.
The things you do; how you do them is beyond belief
You never cease to Tickle my Imagination,
The strength that exudes from your Charming personality
is gentle, yet Penetrating,
the Power it provides nourishes
and the exuberance it Generates,refreshes.
Words are incapable to clearly define how much you mean to me
Thankfulness and Grace are remote
descriptions of the depth of Adoration I feel towards you
May we continue to leap from strength to Strength
heaven to Heaven and
From bliss to Bliss

No comments: