Monday, December 17, 2007

Life

Life is a Business
Life is Love
Life is a Journey

The business of day to day living
Today I am in pain, tomorrow I am fine
Bills to pay and money to make
I draw my calender and mark every date for its due
With every step I take, there is a call to make
To seal the deal for my next move
Everywhere I am, Anywhere I go,
I am in a time crunch to meet with deadlines

The Love of Life
Where its all about living
Flowers to smell and get drunk by sweet fragrances
Laugh at my silliness and enjoy the company of others
Sleep like there is no tomorrow
Dance like its my last day on earth
And play like a child with no cares and worries

And then comes the journey
The preparedness for things beyond
I meditate to find my inner self
Asks where I came from and where I am heading to
Every step I take, I dedicate to the mysteries of essence
Where the lessons become the practical
Love is sacrifice, Sacrifice is death and Death is Life

Whether Life is Business,
Whether Life is Love,
And if Life is a Journey
Let me Live It, for it is worth Living

No comments: