Thursday, December 27, 2007

Lover's Line


I'll write a Love Song
And paint a Masterpiece
I'll sing the Sweetest tune
And dance the best Moves

Song Sing Paint and Dance
That I'll do for you

I'll climb the tallest mountain
And cry out my Love
Write the most poetic Poem
I'll fly your name on every banner
And give you a Call

Climb Cry Write and Fly
That I'll do for you

You occupy my dreams
Make my dreams
You are my dreams
You are in every face I see
Your actions and ways
Takes me to worlds beyond

The Smile, Kindness, and Radiance
The Service and concern for the well-being
Of others teaches me Humility and Patience

That smile Oh that Smile
That radiance Oh that Radiance
A spirit that Inspires

Now I am free to Love for Love
Wings to fly and arms to rest on
A caress that awakens my soul
And lifts me up to sing a joyous song

Song Sing Paint and Dance
Climb Cry Write and Fly
A Lover's line to say
I Love You,
With Love,possibility is all I see.

No comments: